Need help with Feedback and Collaborators for New Game "Galactic Conquest"

Hello there,

I am excited to introduce you to a new game I have been working on called “Galactic Conquest”. It is a space-themed strategy game where players build and manage their own interstellar empires, engage in epic space battles, and form alliances to dominate the galaxy.

In Galactic Conquest, players can explore uncharted star systems, mine resources, research advanced technologies, and expand their territories. The game emphasizes strategic planning and tactical combat, with a focus on both single-player and multiplayer modes. I’ve put a lot of effort into creating a rich and immersive experience, complete with stunning graphics and an engaging storyline.

As this is a work in progress, I am seeking feedback from this amazing community to help refine and improve the game.

Are the controls intuitive? Is the learning curve appropriate?

Do the different factions and units feel balanced? Are there any overpowered or underpowered elements?

How do you feel about the visual style and overall design? Any suggestions for improvement?

Is the storyline engaging? Do the lore and universe feel fleshed out and immersive?

Also, I have gone through this post: https://www.modd.io/forum/t/edit-weapons-damage/2280golang which definitely helped me out a lot.

Are the multiplayer features functioning smoothly? Is the matchmaking fair and enjoyable?

Thankyou in advance for your help and assistance.

1 Like

looking foward to checking it out! :smile: