Need help with something in a game

I made a survival type game and i got adding some new stuff and one of the things was a cannon i want to have a canon that spawns when you use a item and the cannon attacks stuff.

i dont really know how to do the cannon.i got the item that id you use it it will spawn the cannon but the cannon does nothing.

2 Likes

ill add you into my game to help and i also give credit to helpers by giving them vip names like helper or vip or whatever the person wants to be called.don’t try friending me because my friends list is broke.

1 Like

Hey I’ll Help Just add jungcookies to your contributor list okay i can do multiple things including ores

1 Like

ok i have some ores but there probably could be more.and try to have all the scripts neat im a neat freak kinda

1 Like

ok. you have access to the game.

1 Like

And don’t forget to put your vip name it could be what ever you want co worker or vip or anything like that.The vip names are in the VIP folder.

1 Like

Ok thanks ill get to work ill add agold ore jungcookies ore ruby ore and steel ore ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

actually i am really ahead of what you may think
i have all kinds of ores food fruits 2 potions and more to come and i’m going to be adding more.you do what ever you think will make the game bettor tho.

1 Like

Dont change the tileset.i will kick you out if you do it again.

1 Like

i dont need your help any more.

1 Like

no acces bye.i am furious at you.

1 Like

what ddnt do anything it was one of your other devs

i dont even have tilesheets
and what did he/she change your map too

1 Like

u ok arveykec17??? what happened

1 Like

@arveylec17
Hello. Do you need any help with your game? I am the creator of Lost and I helped with many other games.

1 Like

hello my nameis jungcookies

You have just been emailed by kevin herod (if you could’nt see in the first place)

1 Like

hey can u reinvite to the games since my main got deleted

1 Like

are you talking to me?

1 Like

yes
i am cuz um my main got banned and deleted so i had to use my amongst alt for now on

1 Like

is it ragdev__pi. i am just wondering

1 Like

yes it is RagDev____pi lol did u invite me???

1 Like