The reason you are qualified

2 Likes

If you have questions pls put [Question?] at the start of the text

2 Likes

New game is
![Screenshot 2022-02-04 11.11.26 PM (2)|500x500]

Needs a cover image

2 Likes

survival game well point is to survive to repair the ship venture into space and maintain order within the crew Roles: Pilot[1] Engineer[3] Guard[5] Maintnece worker[2]
Normal crew[9] total players[20]

2 Likes

[Question?] So what is the main problem for the players? Is there an oxygen leak, and the players have to fix it, or is more murder mystery, or what? Just curious.

You’re a much more capable scriper and artist than me, so I probably can’t help you at all. Although if you need any help with mathematics, I can help…

2 Likes

not murder mystery but there is oxygen leak and generator failing and stuff that has tobe fixed or all player die

2 Likes

Okay. Is it a “troll proof” game (like someone can block something that prevents the players from winning)? Just curious.

2 Likes

yes you could troll like that it would be stupid but guards could just shoot you lol

2 Likes

So you could be a guard and go around and kill everyone?

2 Likes

well this can be prevented by simply making it so you have a limit to kills in a given time

2 Likes

do you really need help with scripter?

2 Likes

well probably with the amount of scripts but I’m postponing this project for a bit because of some delays with other games

2 Likes

maybe i can?..
i guess

2 Likes

ur best than me on script,but i can do script and arts

2 Likes

is that enough?what the name of the game?

2 Likes

what game? the game I’m having problems with?

2 Likes

lol look what my ss assignment said
Screenshot 2022-02-07 9.56.57 AM

2 Likes

also, does anyone know if this will work for the acceleration of a unit

2 Likes

I really don’t see a cat’s chance in hell that this would work… first of all, what does the speed(Km per hr) do? Is that the default speed attribute? Is it used in any script?
Are you trying to make the unit have acceleration in the direction that they are pointing? You can’t just add an angle to their acceleration to set the angle of their movement… that’s not how physics works. First lmk what the attribute does, and what exactly you’re trying to do, then i’ll help you from there

2 Likes

lol good point I should be more specific on what but its fine i figured it out regardless and speed is just in Km idk why it just is don’t question it speed is just for the units speed not the acceleration that the unit has the acceleration just increases or decreases speed over time
idk what I was even trying to do honestly

2 Likes