Opening shop in a clicker game

I copied a script from my zombie game to my clicker game but when I press the B key it will not open shop, but any kind of key won’t work, how do I make it so when I press b I can open shop in the clicker game

just do a [Open (SHOP NAME) For (Last Ability Casting Unit)] or do a For All Units In (REGION) Do:Open (SHOP NAME) for (Selected Unit) and make a keybind of B for both of them How To Make Keybinds:Environment>Units>(your Unit)>Controls>Keybinds (only run script on the downkey dont do upkey)

you need to make a keybinding script with what said ragedev and put it in the B key of your unit

I put it but still does not work

Thats wierd. see if its in the same unit that you want and if that doesnt work post the screenshots of the unit and the script that opens it. Ill see if i can find the mistake.

just make a region With These Scripts
Triggers:[When a unit enters a region]
Actions
If (triggering region) == (store)
then do:
open (shop) for (triggering unit)
else do:

The script: open (shop name) for owner of (last ability casting unit)
Then go on to the unit you want the shop to open for and edit the keybindings. Choose on the key down it runs script (name of shop script).

Rag dev you making it to complicated just do [WHEN UNIT ENTERS A REGION]:
Then do: if Region = (???)
Then do: open shop for last triggering unti

ME REALIZING THAT YOU PUT IN WHAT I JUST SAID.
Kirie_mirror_simile (3)
you about to roast me about it
IC-313n_human

hahaa what a loser how’d u let that happen XD

they could also do this script
Triggers:[]
    Actions:
for all units in (units in region (store))
  then do:
      if (last ability casting unit) == (selected unit)
         then do:
               open (shop) for (selected unit)
         else do:
of course they have to set a keybind in the unit so it can broadcast the script so they would put it in the [button]'s OnKeyDown and thats all

it wont work with all units if u just add it to one jtlyk

See what is mean any ways what ever in done with this conversation

lol what u mean i was just joking