OTP problems and coin transactions

I’ve been having problems with the coin transaction system. It requires a OTP or One Time Password. The problem is that I’m not getting the OTP no matter what. It doesn’t say my OTP anywhere on modd.io or my emails. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something. Someone plz help :(.

2 Likes

Which part of the coin transaction system are you having problems with? Is this happening when you’re buying skins?

2 Likes

Im having problems with the One Time Password part. It says it sent me a email but when I look it’s never there. This happens with buying skins

2 Likes

When I use my other account to buy stuff it works and I recieve my OTP to buy skins. When I use my current acc GreySuc_Dhlh I dont get a OTP and I can’t buy anything

2 Likes

I don’t think I blocked emails from modd on my current acc so I should be receiving emails from them

2 Likes

wait nvm I sent my acc a email and it was blocked lemme fix it

2 Likes

Ok i know problem. my acc only allows certain ppl to email me no matter what so I’m not recieving modd emails. idk if i can ever buy anything again but ill use a alt to buy stuff from now on.

2 Likes