RIP POGOCLICK (Is Being Deleted)

https://beta.modd.io/play/PogoClickio is now being deleted due to lack of map saving (map saving makes full map disapear) So Lets Say Good Bye To PogoClickio ;-;

HI HELLO HERES A LITTLE SOMETHING TO CHEER U UP :slight_smile: POGOCLICK WILL BE REDONE WITH A NEW TEMPLATE AND A LOT OF COOL UPDATES :smiley: (to see text u must donate to NougatNath on Kofi or u wont kno what it says) [poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]

• YOU WILL DONATE (will be checked for approval)
  • I ALREADY DONATED
  • IM BROKE
  • I DONT WANT TO
    [/poll]
    if u pay then u help my fam get better materials for us to make better games and more cuz with the trash we have our computers couldnt even handle PogoClickio when i did the finisher update
  • YOU WILL DONATE (will be checked for approval)
  • I ALREADY DONATED
  • IM BROKE
  • I DONT WANT TO

0 voters

Working Poll And Also If You Pay Tell Me Ur Kofi Account And I Will Aprove

Trusted By no cap LOL

all thx to mommmms lying self making it go down by 3% ;-;

Banned Percentage For Greifing

DANG WHAT SHE DO I MADE JONNY DO IT SO I CAN SEE EVERYONES TRUST PERCENT ;-; it musta glitched cuz thats suposed to only happen with either hackers oooor someone who got banned from modd.io which ik didnt happen so lemme try again

ok ok i got it Mommmms Trust i mean mommmm isnt known by much ppl i guess and since he did a griefing to hard work from 35 ppl i guess thats y its like this oof

hhmmm i wonder about pikucute pikucute trust ok ok ok LOL

not litterally 35 ppl but it was a lot of ppl and they added so many big scripts my cpu couldnt handle it they had over 100 files in it (literally) but whats in the past is in the past SO DONT GET ON MY HEAD ABOUT OK IK IK (such randomness) but its like my friend make this website and it is private website and i thought it was cool wanted to check it out (imma get him to switch that banned thing to error) but HEY if u want help with a game i can help u out just tell me what u want

i think this is my way of coping with my parents divorce and my mom moving out idk

how are you doin trust and whats mine

ok hol up
trust thing is a site my friend made
nice music btw and here
Arveylec17´s trust @arveylec17

well it’s nice to know people trust me

LOL indeed after wat mommmm did its nice to kno i have a little trust too

Dude i trust you 100%

:smiley: thx im workin on somethin that will make some ppl happy and also i invited u to my band on bandlab so we can make a FNF mod together