Salmonz.io with coin rewards

Now that escapio gets you coins, let’s make salmonz.io profitable as well, as it was back in 2019!!
Because it will encourage both newcomers and experienced players to play the game multiple times for coins, skins, and sense of pride, leading to a more active community.

Upvote in nolt: Salmonz.io with coin rewards · Moddio Feature Suggestion Board Feedback

Long explanation:

Long explanation

To begin with, there is already a display of “Coins” in the final swimming pool, where coins are supposed to appear from time to time. Still, I cannot get coins even when I finish it when the leaderboard says there is a coin (Fig 1). I feel it disappointing or even slightly betrayed. Thus, you might think it’s better to abolish the display altogether. However, I don’t think it’s a nice plan. Salmonz.io has been functioned as one of the most famous games in modd.io for years other than Braains, and the game itself is outstanding in terms of its concept, movement, and genre. Plus, there is not an abusive aspect in the game. Both of which make it the best game to support in-game coin payout even without considering the fact there used to be payouts. Moreover, coins will attract players to the community. People can play alone, but still gain a sense of joy and pride there, which I believe is what clutches the souls of both newcomers and experienced community members. To put it more specifically, newcomers will be prompted to continue the journey with coins and skins, while veterans can flex with their skins and will be proud of how many coins they own. Actually, that was how I was deeply into the realm of modd.io in 2019 and 2020. Of course, you are not to yield as many coins to non-creators as you do to eminent creators or artists via skin sales. But still, I believe it’s far better that there are various places where gamers seek for the currency of the community, not only in escapio. People have their own tastes, so let it not monopolize the official in-game free coins market.

Therefore, approving coin rewards to the game will not only encourage newcomers to play the game even after they reached the end, but also may let some people stay in the community who want coins as a status or currency, but still are not able to purchase one or willing to make a tycoon spending months and years. It will surely reinforce the playerbase and get this place for the better.

Fig 1. Despite coins in the pool, I cannot get them.