Some bullies need to be reported

SOME PEOPLE ON GANG CITY KEEP KILLING ME. THEIR NAMES ARE:
XXGODXXLEL
Purple_Man
Maciek_wrVW ( he is not a bully he is just watching and not doing anything about it! )
PURPLE AND XXGOD won’t LET ME PLAY JUST BECAUSE I KILLED PURPLE 2 TIMES THE LAST TIME I PLAYED. I DIDNT KILL HIM WHENEVER I SAW HIM, I ONLY KILLED WHEN HE BROKE MY FBI BASE OR ATTACKED ME. BUT NOW HE IS KILLING ME AND won’t LET ME PLAY! PLEASE BAN THEM BECAUSE THAT IS CYBERBULLYING!

ALSO meeplesgod IS JUST WATCHING AND NOT DOING ANYTHING

ALSO darkcx IS BELIVING WHAT XXGODXXLEL IS SAYING XXGODXXLEL LIED TO darkcx ABOUT ME RAIDING THEM ASKING FOOR WAR AND CALLING THEM BAD WORDS. BAN THEM PLEASE!!!
EVEN darcx PLEASE. I DONT WANT ANYONE TO BE CYBERBULLIED

THEY ARE SAYING IDIOT STANDS FOR ME. THEY SAID I AM A KAReN.

THEY TOLD ME TO F off.

BAN THEM THEY ARE calling ME A PIECE OF S*IT OR IDIOT OR F OFF BAN THEM M0DE!

Dude they can kill you that’s the point of the game. They’re not bullying. The point is to kill you. That’s the point of the game. If you don’t want to get killed, pick another game. Some good games I can recommend are Braains.io, Too Many Cooks

Farmerz.io, or you could try my game, Strive to Thrive.

Youd dont understand. They called me a piece of s*it. They spawn killed me. They told me to FUCK OFF.

Well, then you can report them. But people are gonna do that. You can’t stop them. Odds are mods won’t even see this. Just ignore then. Their thoughts of you don’t matter. You don’t even know then!

maybe if you be more chiller and ingore them you could go on with it

maybe cause you insulted them cause they only killed you or they only used a little bit of insult like n00b

@KekerJoestar yes,maybe is this,but too can be this peoples like kill

dude the point of gang city is to kill

@RagDev Oh…

XD this is supposed to be HTML like system i wanted to test out

lol xD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol xD,bruh this is the objective of the game,xD

YOOO bruh u finally made it to forums XD.