Some flags need to be loved🇨🇭

Respect flags that are not perfect or square we should do do what’s right.:transgender_flag::rainbow_flag::saudi_arabia::nepal:

1 Like

where’s the mistake?

1 Like

You dropped this king :billed_cap: :billed_cap: :billed_cap:

Anyway, there’s more to that right?

3 Likes

I got you. :us: :ukraine: :saudi_arabia: :nepal: :argentina: :paraguay: :uruguay: :us_virgin_islands:

That’s all I can do.

2 Likes

Bruh, this is modd forums, not country forums

2 Likes

Shh. Let them cook bro. Plus this is their topic and m0dE said that you can talk anything in the General Discussion category.

3 Likes

I have to eat lionhearts then…

2 Likes

But no one has ever posted a flag topic in this fourm before! It doesn’t mean that i have to revoke this!

2 Likes

There’s 2x do in the post.

2 Likes

This is also not a food forums

2 Likes

This is what you meant by it. Necroposting.

Can you just sit still please.

2 Likes

I won’t do that again, i just wanted to say that this is also not a food forum

2 Likes

I didn’t meant that I meant the word do not doo doo.

1 Like

It looks like that kyle691 has made a topic that many people are making off-topic posts, We should stop with those General Discussion nonsense (sorry for necropost)

2 Likes

I wish that m0dE said that you can talk any stuff in modd.io in General Discussion category instead. I don’t like when there are some many off-topic content because they make me fed up with something illegal.

We must stop them or people would turn the entire modd forum into country forums or something else that’s equivalent to something other than modd.io

Reminder, If you have a topic that is not related to modd.io, find a place elsewhere to post it.

2 Likes