The email address is already in use

I try to connect to my facebook account and it says that the email is already in use, my account is old, like 3 or 4 years old. there I only use the facebook email and I don’t share it with anyone

2 Likes

So, you tried to log in to your account using your Facebook account, right?
Anyways I cannot take care of it ;-;

1 Like

In order for the staff to carry out things, let’s provide your username via direct message or here, and how you registered yourself (such as via Facebook log in / username and password), and in which year (around 2019?).
Maybe you shouldn’t publish your facebook email because it may lead to an increasing number of spams.

1 Like

if i connected through facebook can i connect through the username right? I just need to know what my name was, I remember that I used the tag “Son” my name was something close to “Son Nunes” but I’ve tried several ways and I didn’t get it right

Is SON-Nunes your name? If you were typing your user ID wrongfully and it is your name, try to log in with this username.

If you were using username and password to connect to your account, you can’t access your user account even if you try to log in through Facebook.

yes, this is my account but it says that the username or password is incorrect I tried to change the password but that was not it either, I only logged in with facebook but now I get an error

1 Like

I know several friends from that list there

1 Like

Then, let’s contact admins via [email protected]