The youtube ARG

OKAY so i have been seeing “bugs” in a lot of youtube shorts
and the “bugs” are something from a thing called a ARG
someone tell me whats happing
(short makers that i know with the ARG stuff)

1 Like

For a split second I can see the comment button and then I don’t.

1 Like

I love Danno cal drawings.

dear god it happed
its its JUST
its too late
riggy’s gone
pear is gone
jonny just has a gun now cool thats “COOL”
WHAT DO WE DO THATS THE THING WE NEED TO SAVE THE YOUTUBES WE (may) KNOW
(the “end” of the 3 at the start of the topic)

(i was not seeing a good frame for pear so i added the short not a pic of a frame

1 Like

j̴̝̮̱͖̫̪̙̋̌͒̅͗̐̈̈́̐̈̆͠o̷̡̺̭̝̩̹̥̲̹̖͓͂̓̈́͒͋̈̿̅̇̏͜͠͠n̷̢̥͍̲͍̔̽̍̑̾̏͑̀̏̚n̴̼̻̣̫͇̘̊y̴͙͇̥͋̈́̇̌ ̷̡̞͎̱̥̤̖̯̺̬͈͊̅̃͒̈́͑̓̾̈́͂̄i̵̪̮͖̮̖̻̝̜̻̫̍̄̈͑̌̆̑́̋́̆̽͘͘͝ͅś̸̡̡̪̘͍̫̰̻̝̰̲̞̜̱́̓͠ ̶̺͛̄̃̅͒͛̇̈́͊̂͝ͅk̸̨̬̝̻̠̘̘͜͝ȋ̸̛̝̞̪̖̱̼̩͕̪̯͍̂͒͌̽̽̓̒̈̇́͝n̴̨̺̞̻̩̗̩̟̩̍͋͒̑̋̊͛̾̑̽̈͝d̶̠̦̳̖͚̞̲̲̱͓͎̞͔̂̀̊a̸̛̲̪̮̬̱̟͎̗̰͍̺̥̘̳̐̇̃͛̈́̐́̈́̅ ̶̧̛̬͓̘̝͔̈́̌̌̕f̴̡̘͕̪͓̯̩̗͚͇̯̼͉̓͆̂͝ṵ̵̧͕̹͍͖̪̝̐̽͛̋̆̿́͐̇̎̏̍̓͘͝n̸̨̨̧̺̪͓̦͉̖̠̞̝̭͋̄̇̃͐͠ͅň̵̦̥̺̞̰̙͓̭͙̹͚̭̒̔͘y̶̧̡̛͚̳̰̺̩̘̯̤̅̈́̂́̈́̀̃͌͑ͅ.̷̛͈͑̇̋̎.̴̨̛̻͍̬̘̹̰̮̖̓̄̈́͆̇͊

More glitches are made in videos! Oh nooo

1 Like

Is it because of the grimace shake or Grimace?

1 Like

these glitches are just random
and they are just a nice piece of fun
comments be like when they see glitch:
What happened to the video? Why did it glitch?

1 Like

i̵̢̢̢̹̰̙̙͉͎͔̼̔̄̎́͒̏͝m̶̧̡̖̠͈̲̠̮̜̲̬̞̏̈́̎͒̂̎ ̴̳̫̏̀́͛͐͛̓̽̋̕t̸̨̡͇̪͕̣͉̪͕͎̞̉̋̌̈́͛̽̉̔̓͘ͅh̵̯͈̣͇̰̔̾͋̇̄́̆̀̄̿̋̎͘ͅe̵̫̰͔̟̪͓̰̮̠̠͌͂ ̴̢̖̫̦̭͙͖̬̲̣̩̘̱̖͛͐͊̿̊̅̌͋̋͛͛̓̈́̕̕ŗ̶̱̮͉̪̳̝̩͎̥͗̌e̴̫̖̘̜͉̯̅̉̽̏͒̽̇̕ą̵̡̭͎̖̜̱̺̭̅̏̈́̚͝͠s̴̲̬͍̟͓͙̜̪͕̺͍̱̪̔̓̃͒̇̂͛̈́͌͐͆͝ͅo̴̢͈̭͇̝̮̫̭̝̥̮͍͙͋̕n̷̢͓͉̜͂͆̑̈́̆͆̒̊̍͐̐͝͠͠ ̴̨̪̬̣̖̼̝̭̹̦͙̺͕͍̓̑̀̄̽̆̾̅̿͛̆͝͝͠w̵̙͇͎̪̬̋͗̉̀͐͐̓̈̋̂͑̆̚͠h̶̙̰̞̏͂̉͂͐̄̌̃͠y̶͔̪̮͚̱̍́̌̎͛̊͌̇̾͘͝ͅ ̴̬͈͕̟̈́͑͌̀̀̅͑̀̅̈́̌e̶̡̜̓͛͌̑̂͂̆̽̔͝v̴͙͍̹̬̻̞̄́̽̂̈̇̅̌͋̽͊͆̌e̵̢͍̼̝̽̈́̾͑r̷͖͉̞͎̲̭̳̟͇͗͌̈͒̌̂͐͊̽̓̾̕͜͠y̴̡͍̟̬̜̺̭̹͙͙̹͈͋͒̾̏͐̾̅̏͛̇̆̑̃t̸̨̨̪͇̲̻͓͙͇̻͊h̴̬͂̋̒́͑̌͐͗͋͆̑̈́͘ĭ̵̻̼͖̟̉̎̀͐͆̏n̶̢̨̰̯̯̝͚̜̣̈̋̚g̷̣̮͕͔̖̲͈̎ͅ ̴̰̋̃̋̋̄̍͒̽̇́͒͐̈͝͠i̸̢̡̞̦͙͛̌̅͒͆̀̅̈́̍s̸̫̐̑̇͑̈̉̽̈́͆̐̂͝ ̴̨̻̟̯̦̒̿g̵̛̲̪̝͚̫͛́̎̓͊̅̂l̷̡̯͙̲̭̦̙͉͒̆i̶̢̧̚͝͝ţ̵̢̧̲̣̟̺̪̪͖̟̓̇͗͒̔͆͂͊͘͠͠c̵̢̛͕̯͕͖͎̮̥̣̪͖̠̅͌̆̅̾̓̑̐͆͂̾̕̚͜͜h̵̛̫͌̒͗̕ẹ̴̖̲̱̀͊͂̅͌̄ḑ̵̻̠̹͙̞͚͈͇̤̣̺͖͌̌̏̓̐̀͊̊̊́̒͘͝

And I’m the reason you’re boring.

1 Like

New update: Joe Caine adds Jonny RaZeR to his speedrunning shorts video #110, maybe it was a glitch or something :skull:

1 Like

put Cake’s groove here so people will get confused.

ice cr- -eam an- -d ca- -ke.

I know one arras person with the glitch

Link to the vid with the glitch:

Check for glitches every second frame by frame.

NOTE: This is now over as of rn.

its has been over for about a week now so yeah
(NOTE there is a lot of lore i didnt talk about but jonny razer was the one who started all of this if you didnt know)

1 Like