What size do I want?

So if I wanted to use one of Kenney Assets’s tilesheets what size would I scale it to (assuming it’s 16 x 16 with a 1 pixel gap dividing them)?

1 Like

I don’t think modd.io will be able to use the tilesheet if there’s a gap between tiles. You’ll have to edit the image and remove the gaps

1 Like

Wow… that’ll take a while.

1 Like

I’m finally in Hawaii it’s a 10 hr flight bro it was so boring and annoying I’m posting this at
9:39 pm new york time and 4:40 pm Honolulu time

1 Like

Yas you told me so much, now I can triangulate your coordinates so I can rob your house…

1 Like

I flew to a different island I was only there to take a plane

1 Like

Do you think I’m dumb? I can find out the location of the airport in New York, and see which one is closest to a ten hour flight to Honolulu (you gave me so much information just telling the time zones). Then, I can search the area using Google Maps, so I can attempt to find the house your in. Of course, the only variable that could offset my calculations is the exact plane. One airport could have faster/slower airplane than another, so that will be a problems. Anyways, that was intended as a joke, I’m not a robber.

1 Like

just click this link for a sec What size do I want? - #6 by alfaPHENEX591 - Mod Studio Forum

1 Like

Fool. I can clearly see the link is What size do I want? - #6 by alfaPHENEX591 - Mod Studio Forum.

1 Like