When did you start playing Modd.io and how did you find out about it?

I started playing during 2018-2019. I just randomly found out about this site when I played braains.io

6 Likes

I started playing in 2021, when i search up “how to make games” in Youtube

4 Likes

i played last year on december when i got a computer for christmas. i found it by somone giving me a link to modd.io/user/rAMPAHEEE/

4 Likes

Probably around 2016-2017. I don’t actually remember how or when did I find Modd.io. Modd.io didn’t exist back then. It was just braains.io/app/.

Note: The last link that I put just takes you to https://www.modd.io/play/braainsio/.

Edit: After that I made an account. It was made on November, 2017.

3 Likes

I started playing modd.io in 2018 as a guest.
And how I found out about it was kinda random.
I was searching for .io games to play, and found modd.io! I was thinking of playing that and I was like :open_mouth: This has games? So cool!
And then my first Google account was made in 2021, 3 days after Robert signed in. On the account, I would always play games like The Wisdom! It was fun that I kept playing it every day! My current deity is 1600 :smiley: Would be nice if anyone celebrated it though.

3 Likes

It is good to have you back after 3 years.
What happened in those 3 years :heart:
I’m just wondering.

3 Likes

when i was on space.io or whatever i saw the game prison life and i loved it and then a guy gave me a link then bam modd.io

2 Likes

Same, I was bored and saw that there were this website that has games and was made by the same people as braains.io

2 Likes

Bro, do you remember Vjakeans roleplay?

2 Likes