When you delete a game, it deletes your new or last made game instead

So one day I was trying to delete a game and when I delete it, I thought it did delete, so I just went to play modd games. After days pass I kept seeing the same game I keep deleting and noticed that everytime I try deleting a game, it doesn’t delete the game I try to delete and instead it deletes another game from newest created or last created which sucks, I’ve lost 4 games I’ve made :frowning:

2 Likes

This bug is so annoying

1 Like

That was the Reason that i lost my Old Succesfull Game :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Did you export your old game’s json file or not? If not, then there’s no way to recover that now.

1 Like

Forward it to the Admins in Nolt.io forum and discord, since this is grave if true.

1 Like

no i dont have a backup :frowning:

2 Likes

Oof, because modd.io is still in development so has many bugs, yea, we had better make a backup from time to time. It will help not only gain resilience against the bugs but also our mistakes (such as deleting the entire script, erasing the map, making the game unplayable before you know it, and so on).

The worst bug to exist is the UI and chat disappearing, A lot of people dislike it because it makes the game unplayable

1 Like