Introducing Stab.io 3!

And what they enjoy the most is you wastefully give in to tell them the password, or all the progress that you’ve made.

2 Likes

How do I prevent them from doing these bad things?

1 Like

You can’t prevent so beware of it.

1 Like

I won’t tell my password, or progress that is too risky.

2 Likes

Tbh you shouldn’t give ppl contributor unless they do develop the game.

1 Like

Alright, but I have introduced skill qualities, so they should learn that they HAVE to be trusted to get admin rights.

1 Like

Also, does banning them, muting them or warning them probably help them not to do it?

1 Like

NOTE: The game is unpublished, due to issues handling with a person that made a fake stab.io 3.

I’m not actually making a topic about not to play the fake because that is gonna get me banned on this forum.

1 Like

Well, I don’t think it’s against the rules to make a fake game, so…
Your only chance is to either convince the contributors to stop making fake games or sabotage them somehow (like get someone to become contributor in that game and then they delete all files and reset data, and you should do that after you make a very big update so they fall a lot behind)

You should keep publishing if you want to keep your game thrived, as if it’s unpublished, the players will head to the fake game.

1 Like

@sken04942382 the reason it’s unpublished is so that the contributors can add updates in secret and then the fake game can’t steal ideas. @580kRevived I wish I could help so if there’s anything you need me to do just reply to me and tell me what to do

1 Like

But it’ll be meaningless as they can steal the game json at any time.
He should fight with the fake by the authencity.

2 Likes

It isn’t the reason, the reason is a little bit different.

slient
I published a little bit later because he told me that the wrinkler is silent.

I can actually make a takedown request topic so this should teach them a BIG lesson.

2 Likes

But are fake games really against the rules?

2 Likes

I don’t understand why he told me to unpublish it as there’re no valid reason to do that.
Let’s think of the case of sabotage and data thief.
In the former case, if you have a contributor in your game, they will be able to edit all the variables to destroy your game even when it’s unpublished.
As to the latter, the thief cannot steal your game’s JSON data while it’s unpublished, but they will be able to get it by as soon as it’s available. And the thing is, players can’t enjoy your game unless you make it published. So, it’s meaningless to keep it unpublished.

1 Like

And because you still can’t use discord, you will need to do without it. They gain the upper hand over you due to the proximity to the site owner(s); they can appeal to the admins via discord…

2 Likes

Yeah we little minors have no discord :frowning_face:

I thought you said making a topic that tells people not to play would get banned, so how would this be different? Also I doubt mods will remove it cuz it probably never happened before and I don’t think it’s against rules and also the mods will think it’s greedy suppression (it is if they didn’t steal ur code, but they probably did)

2 Likes

I guess I can “nuke” the fake game and put bombs so the game will probably quit playing them.

Is “nuking” a good option to just make people head to the actual game?

1 Like

Not at all.
It’s hard to set a bomb, the fake creator may just remove it, and most importantly, you will lose more reputation than the fake for destroying the game data.

1 Like

ok

1 Like