[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

The truth is the Forum gets so quiet without their off-topic flooding, though I don’t want these kiddish & random posts anymore.

2 Likes

s1cK was aggressively replying to the personal message that i send to him about orange mails, and i ended up leaving the message

1 Like

Lmao. Look at you, didn’t even change one bit huh? As always, you make a post/topic about someone’s private messages to make it a public one and post it here and make a topic about it. :person_facepalming:
Means that you’re creating a drama about this. It’s unnecessary to do this, you know?

This is just plain stupid to be honest. And calling you an idiot is a severe understatement for your case.

2 Likes

I think you need to stop trying to exaggerate me, like making infinite reactions. I’m not actually creating a drama about that

2 Likes

Nope, go tell @bruh9000 and @toho about “that” drama that you’ve created months ago.

1 Like

If you don’t stop trying to expose and making topics about someone’s private message, then how about I’ll do the same as you.

Also a reminder. Read this drama about me and _580k if you have free time. If you think this is stupid, just don’t reply.

1 Like

s1cK, It’s not a big of a deal, your still repeating with these infinite stuff, like quotes, images or stuff. I’m angry of you, Now why are you continuing this drama for months and months, I didn’t caused it

1 Like

Not a big of a deal? You’ve created unnecessary drama by making someone’s private messages into a public so that everyone can see. And I’m repeating it cause you’re the one who actually started it. Go on, you’re mad at me, right? What’s that going to do? Am I supposed to be scared of you?

I’m continuing the “drama” if you keep doing it. Listen, it’s just that easy and just mind your own business. And you’re the one who caused it all.

1 Like

No, i’m not actually the one who caused it, How much momentum you have?

And also, i’m not the one who actually started it. It’s just in your brain

1 Like

Ok, i will show you the proof that you didn’t caused it, Stop trying to exaggerate him and making the infinite things over and over

1 Like

I don’t trust @system at all

1 Like

Bring in on, Just state this and we will make a deal!

1 Like

Hmm? Just in my brain? Okay, let me pull the topics that you’ve created the drama.

The drama between you and toho:

The drama between you and bruh9000:

1 Like

And… you’re using your alt to defend yourself… again.

1 Like

You sure have to learn what momentum you have

1 Like

Show me… show me your “powers” cause it doesn’t do jack sh!t to me to be honest. We’re just communicating each other online. The f!ck does that gonna do in real life?

And you actually did it. You’re actually trying to get me suspended by saying inappropriate words, right? You’re playing “cool.”

1 Like

(off-topic, deleted)

1 Like

? What does that do anything in this discussion? It’s not even relevant to the Topic that we’re talking about.

1 Like

Your swearing every time, End this before it is too late

1 Like

Basically this is off-topic

1 Like